Last updated: 3rd August 2016
Our Commitment To Privacy
We offer full transparency when it comes to information security and would be very happy to show you the results from our most recent audits. In compliance with ISO27001, we are committed to continuously improving best practices, procedures, and carrying out regular audits for our whole Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Krescendo website. The types of personal information collected includes:
- Information that is necessary for you to start using our services:
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information about your computer and about your visits to the website, including:
- IP address
- Geographical location
- Browser version
- Operating system
- Length of visit
- Page views
- Navigation behaviour
You can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this you may lose some of the website functionality. To find out more about cookies such as what they do, how they work, and how to enable/disable them, see about cookies
The Way We Use Information
- To help us identify you and your accounts
- To make our websites easier to use
- To perform research and analysis aimed at improving our services
- To notify you of any changes to our websites, or our services and products, which may affect you
- To send you email notifications and information which you have specifically requested
- For statistical analysis (e.g. on the use of our websites)
We never use or share personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above, without also providing you with an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
In compliance with ISO27001, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information. The security of your information is very important to us and our objective is to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information as follows:
- Confidentiality – only authorised people can access your information.
- Integrity – information should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is used.
- Availability – only authorised users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorised purposes.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important to us, for that reason we never knowingly collect information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected information about a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files immediately.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at email@example.com.